your slow hung-over... in a night out in the neighborhood.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Pre-Finals Exam Post

and here we go again...

If finals exams mattered between life and death, I probably would have died a couple of years ago. If I hadn't died, I could be holding a jagged knife struggling to live. I just felt that in every final exam, the months I spent for studying was just a waste. I felt that I haven't learned a single thing. Assuming that I have learned something, but these things were just the fragments adding to my broken edifice of knowledge that were blanked by space, or time, or age. It seems that at every end of a semestral journey, I could only take a small portion of knowledge of all those readings and all those quizzes I had. I probably wasted my time studying for the unending midterms I had in the months of September, October, and November. My shameless professor in Chem1001 had staggered and infiltrated my strong interest in Chemistry and it's Biology-related course. She was useless after all. She only read what she had written in her powerpoint slides in every class. Can somebody give her a backbone to explain? Of all the professors, who does that? My interest for school was lost due to the escalated versions of slacking-off and unpressured exams. But don't get me wrong, I still had a tiny courage to continue within myself the small and residual interest to strive harder...and it wasn't enough to bring the same interest I had in the first day I went to every class. I intentionally sat in the front row since that is where all the cool and dilligent kids go. Although on a fewer cases, it is where some intelligent kids sit because of the noisy upper strata who chose to socialize rather than listen to whatever significant the professor might be talking.

I just thought that my experience within this first semester of true "canadian university" life isn't what I used to have. I was used to smaller and more intimate classrooms with friendlier classmates and concerned professors. In other words, I am not used to the new environment. Flexibility may have come my way but it was a come and go situation. It never stayed until I found the ground level of where I should have started and where I should have gone from that primary point. The problem was I didn't know where to start. I did not know where to go and whom to give my scholastic trusts into. Moreover, I did not know whom to trust in all things. Even I kept asking help from God, but our connection was lame, mostly because it was my fault. What I needed was to be confident with myself and know what I really want. I also needed to know what my real weakness are and my real strengths are. I also needed to know my own capacity of interest, perseverance, patience, energy, and determination. I think I know all these things now. However, I felt that it was just too little too late when everything is going to end. I could not save my grades in going to B+ and B. (Note: I don't settle for C+ or C. NEVER). It's just sad! I wasted 4 months and came up with nothing.

Wish me Good Luck for Finals!


Here's my COMPLETE SCHEDULE OF FINAL EXAMS:

December 7, Friday - Biol1711 (Human Anatomy I) - 12:30-1:30pm
December 8, Saturday - Canadian Ski Patrol (Written and Practical Exam) - All-Day - Crabbe Mountain
December 11, Tuesday - Kin1001 (Introduction to Kinesiology) - 2:00-4:00pm
December 12, Wednesday - Biol1001 (Biology Principles I) - 9:00-11:00am
December 14, Friday - Math1003 (Introduction to Calculus I) - 2:00-4:00pm
December 15, Saturday - Chem1001 (General Chemistry Part I) - 2:00-4:00pm
December 17, Monday - Biol1006 (Applications in Biology Part I) - 7:00-9:00pm


Here's my COMPLETE SCHEDULE OF REVIEW SESSIONS:

Biol1001 - December 10, Monday - 10:00am & 12:00pm
Biol1006 - December 13, Thursday & December 16, Sunday - 9:00-12:00pm ; 1:00-5:00pm
Biol1711 - November 29, Thursday - 1:30-3:00pm
Chem1001 - December 3, Monday - 6:30-8:00pm
Math1003 - December 12, Wednesday - 6:00-9:00pm

GOD BLESS ME!

No comments:

this is yo[u]

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals