your slow hung-over... in a night out in the neighborhood.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

You gotta love Spice Girls (again)!

I am glad that I lived in the late 1900's where I danced (and sang even if I didn't have the gift of voice) those spice girls songs before as part of classroom presentations. They were once part of my fairly good grades in my T.H.E. and M.A.P.E.H subjects. And now, they are back once again to rule the world with (mature) girl power.

I just finished exams, and I wanted to think about happy thoughts. Truthfully, I wasn't affected whether or not spice girls reunited. But their songs are just as powerful as they are. Any person who witnessed their songs wouldn't deny that each lyrics and tune is rooted in the backbone of their memory. They are just part of those redundant boy bands who once rocked the music world. They just had a major concert here in canada that is presented on that last part of this videoblog and it was effing sold out. What are we really talking about in here? Is history repeating itself?

The videos are about Spice Girls--the reasons why they're back--entitled "Giving You Everything". Enjoy!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

(Videos by www.youtube.com)

No comments:

this is yo[u]

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals