your slow hung-over... in a night out in the neighborhood.

Monday, December 24, 2007

I love Creative Recreations.

Everyone close to me knows that I love shoes, I collect shoes, and I am addicted to shoes. I seek the best pair there is possible. One of the best brands that attracts my eye nowadays is Creative Recreation. It is like the heaven of beautiful shoes. I only dislike a few and most of them are my type. They're so adorable that I can't get my eyes off them. I don't have a pair yet but I'm seeking to go to the nearest store which is in Montreal. It sucks but I hope I can get one!

Check out the video to see what I am talking about.



Here are two of my favorite metallic pairs.

No comments:

this is yo[u]

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals