your slow hung-over... in a night out in the neighborhood.

Friday, June 27, 2008

My problems with Yohji Yamamoto


Milan Fashion Week Men's Wear has totally blown my mind. I can't wait to see if Paris Fashion Week Men's Wear can match the excitement. I also can't wait to see Viktor and Rolf Collection.

I am currently viewing and reviewing the presentations of Milan. I will tell you my favorite collections tomorrow. Anyway, what is up with Yohji Yamamoto? I do not understand the non-conforming non-mainstream presentation. I wish someone can explain to me.

Tim Blanks interviewed him backstage and Yohji said that his collection is about happiness: "My message, let's be happy." However, I am on the low key just by watching his collection. What's up Yohji?

No comments:

this is yo[u]

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals