your slow hung-over... in a night out in the neighborhood.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ed Navarro is dat chu?

It has been awhile since I talked to a lot of people from Silliman U. Thanks to Mark Zuckerberg, named one of Time Magazine's 100 most influencial people of the world and the creator of Facebook, through him, connecting with friends has become easier as Instant Messenger. Browsing the Harvard graduate's online community innovation, I found updates from my friends at Silliman. Though not alot of them has yet created their accounts on Facebook, the seemingly few updates are quite surprising and I can say that many had changed.

Take for example this former friend of mine. I last saw him during my CSO days but now I can't seem to recognize him. It is just me, or does that guy really looked like Ed Navarro?

A few years ago, I did too walked the hair looking like a Bee Gee or Rolling Stone member.

Fishhhy!



I think I also knew this girl. She's Galee's sister, isn't she?



This is the funniest picture from the album. It tickled my throat! (Ed is Miranda.)



Photos by Rey Sarraga.

No comments:

this is yo[u]

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals