At a recent briefing on the war in Iraq, White House staff were shocked to watch the President break down in tears after he was informed that almost 100 Brazilians had been killed in the past week.
The President, in tears, lamented "what have I done," over and over again.
Inspired by their President's personal involvement and dedication to the allied effort, the staff themselves broke down, and together, they mourned the loss of life.
As he began to compose himself, the President asked his closest advisor- Is a brazilian more or less than a million?
your slow hung-over... in a night out in the neighborhood.
scrip[t]s and sc[r]olls
- Iraq joke to celebrate the 5th year of US Invasion...
- They said yesterday was the first day of spring......
- Why and why no one answered?
- Happy Saint Patrick's Day Collin!
- Global Warming Myths and Facts
- Funny Video #2: Bulgarian Music Idol Audition
- Funny Video #1: My All by Jerryboi
- i wanna be black, i wanna be kanye west!
- ▼ March (8)