your slow hung-over... in a night out in the neighborhood.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pacman never fails!



I know I'm late with the news. It was Canada Day yesterday, July 1, where I exceptionally embarassed and humiliated myself to the tune of Ati-atihan drumbeats and whistle. I was leading the Filipino Association of New Brunswick being the sound of the whole contingent. I was a one man show for sounds.

While walking during the parade, Jerome shared to me the news about Pacquiao. He told me Pacman won in the ninth round TKO. My response was, "Man, how could I miss the fight?" I was actually noting that fight in my journal that I SHOULD watch it. I even read Pacquiao's wikipedia entry for confirmation. However, I think I was already expecting him to win. I'd be more surprised if he freakin' lost to that wimp. Pacquaio winning is not much of a news now. With him losing makes me more excited about the idea, but, I don't want it to happen. Never! Of course, I'm Filipino! Keep the Pinoy Proud Pacman!

No comments:

this is yo[u]

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals