your slow hung-over... in a night out in the neighborhood.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I am very disappointed and ashamed.

First, I am disappointed. I just asked two very simple questions on all my contacts at multiply about an environmental concern and I only got one answer. Most of them are probably too ignorant about it or the question was too easy for them to answer that they don't need to answer it anyway. Or, It probably didn't help that I insult their intelligence but typing on the keyboard isn't that much of a task. These people are lazy.

Second, I am ashamed. Being a Filipino myself, I asked the questions to the Filipino Youth which Rizal quoted as "pag-asa ng Bayan" for the hopes of getting tradition answers. However, I didn't see any hope coming from these bunch. They complained about the bad thread and outsourced me to another person whom I already asked before. I can't see any possible progress with this kind of intellectual hollowness.

My point was to get insights but what I get were complaints. It just sad. I think I have to cool my head off from the dullness of reactions.

No comments:

this is yo[u]

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals