your slow hung-over... in a night out in the neighborhood.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Funny Video #8: A korean boy's version of MC

Remember Valentina Hasan of Music Idol from Bulgaria? Yes. The "ken lee" singer who butchered Mariah Carey's song Without You. There's another person who is challenging the position of the worst but funny version of MC's songs. A friend sent me a youtube link on facebook which I thought to be a virus at first. But since there was the word funny and youtube included in the message, I then went ahead and clicked on the link. It was (expletive) funny that I my jaw locked for a brief moment and then I laughed hard again. Hilarious!

I'm posting the videos below. Yes, it's double the pleasure because there are two videos. I don't know the name of this korean person but he sure knows how to get the melody of MC. The first song is We Belong Together. The second song is Tuts my Barreh (Touch my Body).

[김동원 live] 머라이어캐리 We Belong Together[With Subtitles]



Wait, there's more. It has lyrics like..."if there's a camel up the hill" and "rape me in my thighs".

Touch My Body (Tuts My Barreh) / Karaoke Fail (English subtitles)



[Videos by Youtube]

No comments:

this is yo[u]

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals