your slow hung-over... in a night out in the neighborhood.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

the past happening

Being exiled is probably the best thing you could give to yourself at the start of spring slash summer weather. It's a suggestion, why don't you try it! Staying away from others feels like rehab to me (in a very good way), even if, feeling lonely was a bit of a side-effect only to find out my new restructured self has grown better as well as the grass at my lawn gets greener. Not that everything has flown smoothly according to my planned plans, but it has withdrawal effects that pose danger to a newly sculpted personal ideals. Just imagine the thoughts when you're just on your self... and the ideas are up to you to decide.

Not that I'm super-proud of a new free life, but my mom is coming back to town. Silly, but it's not the Freddy beach. She's back in Philippines for third world cheap shopping and do some catching up with the old folks. It seems that my grandparents' "prodigal" daughter is back after-all not to mention the 7 years of exile in Province du Nouveau Brunswick (unrelated definition to my exile). Since shopping was one of her agenda, I tagged along my long list of things only-found-in-the-Philippines-for-a-good-deal. Not bad for those two luggages she brought along with her.

I wonder for myself on when can I be back to visit little Dumaguete. The times were interesting when I left, I wonder if it could be as interesting when I get back. Well, worrying the French Revolution is the last thing in mind so why should Dumaguete be any difference.

No one is claiming any buffet. For now, let the mice play....

No comments:

this is yo[u]

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals